Why Choose Parallel Education Division
Parallel Education Division has provided education staffing services to our partnering schools and districts for over 16 years. Our staffing services include recruiting, screening, and training for Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Administrative staff. We are willing to assist all schools or districts in whatever way we can – no matter the size! Parallel will develop custom solutions to fit each school’s needs and improve their overall efficiency in day-to-day operations. Contact us today for more information on how our staffing solutions can help your school or district!
- Live and Automated dispatching to fill short-term, long-term, and direct hire needs for teachers and teaching assistants.
- Placement of highly qualified Substitutes at every school we service
- Unique skills matching, matches substitutes to positions based on an A through J skill rating system to ensure placement of highly qualified candidates, further supporting each school’s goal of streamlining school processes and operations.
- Extended hours of operation, providing coverage for any last minute or additional needs schools may have
- Dispatching team available from 5:00am – 10:00pm
- No Sub request cut off times
Parallel Education utilizes a fully automated employee absence management and substitute placement system, providing both Internet and telephone access. It has the capability to be customized to each schools specific needs while streamlining work flow and managing internal absences.
Affordable Care Act Coverage
Are you read for the Affordable Care Act Employer Mandate?
When people talk about ACA compliance, they’re typically referring to the new government requirements that a business provide its employees with affordable health coverage.
But, just offering health coverage doesn’t make your school or district ACA compliant. Per section 6056 of the Affordable Care Act, many employers must also file information returns with the IRS and provide statements to their full-time employees about the health insurance coverage they offer. To determine whether businesses are in compliance with the ACA employer mandate, the IRS uses two new tax forms, 1094-C and 1095-C.
How do we help schools?
- Provides the required health insurance coverage
- Placement of highly qualified substitutes
- A Substitute Teacher can work full time either on daily assignments or to fill a vacancy
- Parallel administers all required paperwork, reports, forms, etc.
- Most importantly, we save schools time, money and the headache!
Parallel Education Division truly makes filling schools vacancies easier and more cost effective.