Parallel Education provides recruiting and dispatching services to Districts, Charter, and Private Schools across the United States. Our schools rely on Parallel to recruit, interview, screen, train and hire quality Teachers, Substitute Teachers and Teaching Assistants for short/ long-term and direct hire positions. Our partner schools and districts also rely on Parallel to maintain a licensed sub pool that will directly feed into the current and future vacancies for their schools.
Interested in applying? Fill out an online application! When applying, please select an “Education Branch”.
How Parallel Helps Teachers
- If you are an educator, who is interested in gaining experience, getting your “foot in the door” or just subbing at various schools, Parallel Education Division can assist you!
- Parallel offers flexible scheduling and benefits to our teachers and work closely with you to find the “right” match.
- Certification and licensed verification
- Drug Screening
- Tuberculosis Skin Test
- Criminal History Background Screening
- Apply online
- Quick application process
- Set a date and time to be interviewed by our Education Team
- Job opportunities within days of successful completion of interview process
Parallel provides continued education for all our teachers. We have partnered with STEDI.org, which was founded as the Substitute Teaching Institute at Utah State University in 1995. STEDI.org provides research-based training materials and services designed to improve student achievement. STEDI has been named the number one substitute-training program in the country. Along with STEDI training, our program goes one-step further ensuring we are providing the most qualified Substitute Teachers.
Our training consists of…
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Mandated Reporting
- Code of Conduct
- 30-Minute Sub Essentials Training Course
- Advanced Classroom Management
- Advanced Teaching Strategies
- Para Educator Training
- Parallel Education offers benefits to all Substitute Teachers who qualify
- Find out more about our benefit package
“Please pass on to Susan and the staff in Missouri my thanks for the wonderful (and humbling) gift of recongition today! I am blessed to be back in the field on education, and I have Parallel to thank. I have received many awards both in the military and firefighting, yet today was special as it is in the service of society’s greatest asset: our childen. Thank you, all!”
Dale, Substitute Teacher
“Parallel has helped me become a better teacher, a better student and most importantly a better professional.”
Dawn, Substitute Teacher
“I am so grateful to Parallel. The market is so competitive I was struggling to find a permanent teaching job. With Parallel, I was able to substitute teach full time at many different schools. It did not take long before an opening came us at one of these schools. Because I was able to demonstrate my teaching skills by subbing, the school hired me on permanent as one of their teachers.”
Ken, Certified Teacher
“Parallel did help me become more responsible with my time, and money. Also, I have been able to establish relationships with diverse cultures of the country The United States Of America.”
Daryl, Substitute Teacher
“I am so happy I found Parallel. I am able to substitute teach while working around my class schedule. Parallel has been so easy to work with, and they really care about my success.”
Julie, Substitute Teacher