Parallel Education Division Substitute Replacement Program consists of an automated system and is accessible via internet, email and phone. Additionally, we have a live dispatching team available from 4:00 AM – 10:00 PM CST Monday – Thursday, 4:00 AM – 5:00 PM Friday, and 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM CST on Sunday.
We understand that each school has a preference in how they like to communicate with their service providers. Parallel offers a flexible system for requesting Substitute Teachers:
- VIA Web Portal: Each school has a customized Web Page they can access 24/7 that allows them to request a Substitute Teacher by Grade, Classroom, Teacher and Subject
- VIA Phone: Available for those occasions when the easiest and fastest way for you to request a sub is by calling our dedicated Sub Dispatch Line
- VIA Email: We have a dedicated email address that is monitored by multiple people day and night to ensure we do not miss any requests for Sub Teachers
After successfully completing the interview process, our Teachers are responsible for communicating with us their availability on a daily basis. We then place the subs in positions as they come available. They then can accept a Substitute Teacher in three ways.
- VIA Web Portal: A Sub Teacher can check availability on line of sub positions daily and assign themselves to those positions; only if they meet the hiring requirements for that grade and school.
- VIA Phone: Teachers can call in to check availability and accept sub positions daily.
- VIA Email: Teachers can email us to check availability and accept open sub positions daily.