Parallel Education Division provides professional recruiting for teachers, administrators, clerical support, and food service positions.
Parallel believes in Face-To-Face interviews:
- Demonstrates the interviewee’s preparation and professionalism.
- Personally evaluating the interviewees credentials is critical to determining drive, motivation and their overall ability to succeed.
- Verify the teachers classroom management skills
- Gage the teachers comfort level on their lesson planning capabilities.
- Reference checks
The methodology Parallel Education Division uses for obtaining an experienced substitute pool is by diversifying our recruiting resources. We accomplish this by actively utilizing social media, professional networking and relationship building with many universities and colleges with teacher education programs. We utilize the following recruiting sources:
- Internet Job Boards
- Google Plus
- Talent Network
- Career Fairs
- Colleges/ Universities
- Community Organizations
Parallel Education Division Screening process ensures the most qualified substitutes meet each pre-employment requirement.
- Certification and licensed verification
- Drug Screening
- Tuberculosis Skin Test
- Criminal History Background Screening
“Parallel Education Division is a great place for beginning or experienced teachers to explore different schools and opportunities. Our education team places substitute teachers in a variety of private, charter, and public schools for daily or long-term assignments. Join Parallel Education Division and start teaching today!”
Todd, Director of Operations