Get Paid to Refer Your Friends, Family or Colleagues!
Do you know someone who would make a great Parallel Education Division substitute teacher or paraprofessional employee for our contracted schools? Right now, you can earn $50 each time you refer someone to come work for us. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come into a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer and are a more cost effective recruit.
That’s where you come in! If you know someone who would be a good addition to Parallel Education Division and they meet the qualifications for an existing open position, you may be awarded $50 (less taxes) if you refer them for employment and they are hired.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to Parallel Education Division using our Candidate Referral Form.
- In order to qualify for the bonus, the employee referring an individual must be currently placed on assignment through Parallel Education Division or hired on by one of our clients within the last 6 months.
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referral must first be submitted to a Parallel Education representative via the on-line Candidate Referral Form.
- Candidate referrals must be placed on assignment by Parallel Education within 3 months of initial referral notification.
- All referral bonuses will be paid after the referred employee works 20 days in the first 3 months of employment or if your referral is directly hired by one of our clients schools.
- If a referral is already in Parallel Educations database and has had contact with one of our recruiters within the last 60 days, no bonus will be paid.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Parallels Human Resources department.